Response to How do I get help from the Community Respiratory Team?

Usually, you would need to be referred into the team by another healthcare professional. Your GP or Respiratory consultant are often the people who would refer you for support in the beginning.  Some teams let you refer yourself in for support when you are unwell with your breathing, but you would need to be known to the team already.  Please check the local service finder for details.

9th January, 2023